Monday, July 9, 2007

Blog Needs Help!

Sorry for the backup on blog posts. I have just been so busy with college visits and work, and unfortunately I can't sit at my computer all day and blog.

This brings me to another topic about expanding the blog. I need more writers that would be willing to post environmental blog posts about once a week. It would help this blog to cover a wide range of perspectives, and would also help me in trying to keep one post a week.

I am looking for a few writers, so if you are interested email a paragraph to me about what it would mean to you to be able to post environmental blog posts. I will email you back if I think that you are up to the challenge, and if there are spaces available.

My email is pippenfree2003@yahoo.com

Help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!

Seth

No comments: